• 510 to KR808D1 E-Cigarette Adapter

510 to KR808D1 E-Cigarette Adapter

Price:

$4.95

Compatible With: 510 / EGO / EVOD
Quantity:
Item is in stock

Description

Change any 510 / EGO battery to a KR808D-1 style with this adapter. Specially designed for our customers who have purchased any of our 510 / EGO / EVOD type batteries and want to try the hassle-free enjoyment of PrimeVapor's pre-filled Flavor Cartridges.

See details for more information.

High carbon steel machined component. Screw on the end of you 510 / EGO / EVOD 510 battery and you will be able to use any KR808D-1 product.

For permanent installation, use a pliers to tighten as hard as possible.

Details

High carbon steel machined component. Screw on the end of you 510 / EGO / EVOD 510 battery and you will be able to use any KR808D-1 product.

For permanent installation, use a pliers to tighten as hard as possible.

Reviews

TEXT_OVERALL_RATINGS Star Rating 4/5
  • Star Rating
    By Sonja W.
    Prime vapor juice is the best I have found and I have bought juice from in town places and I still would rather order on line. I get my order very fast also.
  • Star Rating
    By Arlene Uveges
    I bought 3 of these adapters. one for a subvod battery, one for a 30 watt mod box, and the other for a 2300mah variable voltage battery. As a former cigarette smoker of many years I prefer the pre filled cartridges and the 808 style tanks. These adapters work very well with every 510 thread battery I have tried them on. Prime Vapor service is fast, one of the best if not the best.
  • Star Rating
    By Joseph G Stahurski
    You had to have the adapter to connect to new batteries. It should be free with batteries! This is my only complaint with this company .

Customers Also Bought