Intended for sale to adults 18 years or older. If you are not legally able to purchase tobacco products in the state where you live, please do not enter this site.

510 to KR808D1 E-Cigarette Adapter
  • 510 to KR808D1 E-Cigarette Adapter

510 to KR808D1 E-Cigarette Adapter

Price:

$4.95

Compatible With: 510 / EGO / EVOD
Quantity:
Item is in stock

Description

Change any 510 / EGO battery to a KR808D-1 style with this adapter. Specially designed for our customers who have purchased any of our 510 / EGO / EVOD type batteries and want to try the hassle-free enjoyment of PrimeVapor's pre-filled Flavor Cartridges.

See details for more information.

High carbon steel machined component. Screw on the end of you 510 / EGO / EVOD 510 battery and you will be able to use any KR808D-1 product.

For permanent installation, use a pliers to tighten as hard as possible.

Details

High carbon steel machined component. Screw on the end of you 510 / EGO / EVOD 510 battery and you will be able to use any KR808D-1 product.

For permanent installation, use a pliers to tighten as hard as possible.

Reviews

TEXT_OVERALL_RATINGS Star Rating 4/5
  • Star Rating
    By Sonja W.
    Prime vapor juice is the best I have found and I have bought juice from in town places and I still would rather order on line. I get my order very fast also.
  • Star Rating
    By Arlene Uveges
    I bought 3 of these adapters. one for a subvod battery, one for a 30 watt mod box, and the other for a 2300mah variable voltage battery. As a former cigarette smoker of many years I prefer the pre filled cartridges and the 808 style tanks. These adapters work very well with every 510 thread battery I have tried them on. Prime Vapor service is fast, one of the best if not the best.
  • Star Rating
    By Joseph G Stahurski
    You had to have the adapter to connect to new batteries. It should be free with batteries! This is my only complaint with this company .

Customers Also Bought